Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship

From:
M. Rifqi Adiguna
The principal of SMAN 3 Chicago
To:
Mr. Nabil Oktaviyan
Dr. Janson Scholarship
Los Angeles - 141797
April 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Nabil,
I am writing in reference to your annual scholarship which is awarded to the meritorious students of the city of chicago.I would like to recommend my student, Muhamad Fariz Ramadhan for your annual scholarship program. I know him for the last one year, he is an great students. Fariz is a clever student who is very dedicated to his studies. He is very ambitious to get what he want.
He love math so much. its begin when he was in elementary school. For  him, learning math is totally interesting. Unlike history and  biology , for him math is easier because we only need to understand the concept and the formula and it doesnt need memorize. He spend a lot of my time to studying math than the others. He have following a lot of math competition and olympiade when he was at junior high school, andhei got achievements from several of them; a gold and a bronze.
He has so many skill that can make be more great than now. This is also give me confidence to recommend him for your scholarship program and, I know it well that he will make it worthwhile and it will add a new starto the flag of your institution. So, please accept my recommendation to award the scholarship to this bright student, M. Fariz Ramadhan and help him succeed in life.
Thanking you,
Regards,
M. Rifqi Adiguna SMAN 3 Chicago






Komentar

Postingan Populer