This is My Chairmate


I want to introduce about my chairmate in senior high school, his name is Muhammad Fariz Ramadhan, he is usually called fariz (not Faris, Farid, even Paris). He thinks himself are person that joy, calm, handsome, cool, hyperactive, funny, clever, and curious. But I don't think so hehehe, I think I more handsome than him hahaha.


Fariz sometimes can be a person that humourous and sometimes he is serious. He is homourous to everyone, like to his friends, family, and also teachers. But sometimes people don't understand his joke, and people started to laugh at him. He can be serious when about studying especially when the subject that are related to math; math, physics, chemistry, informatics,etc. he cannot be bothered if he is very focused on the lesson.

Fariz love math so much. its begin when he was in elementary school. There are a lot of people are hate this subject and they said its the 'rogue' subject. For him, learning math is totally interesting. Unlike history and  biology , math is easier because we only need to understand the concept and the formula and it doesnt need memorize. Because he like and love math, he spends a lot of my time to studying math than the others. He has following a lot of math competition and olympiade when he was at junior high school, and he got achievements from several of them; a gold and a bronze. I hope he can do it again later and win a lot of gold medal. Aamiin.

He likes to be a part of organization. In Junior high School he became a part of OSIS and DP in the same year. It makes him very busy, but he said he enjoyed it. Because of them, now his public speaking is better than before.

          Fariz love his mother so much. His mother is fariz angel and always be. For Fariz, She is everything; my friend, my best friend, my teacher, my consolation, my inspirator. I think he is very lucky have a mother just like her. She is so funny, helpful, kind, polite, friendly, and loving. Fariz love his mom and I think his mother also proud to him.

Fariz is very grateful for his life, he thanked to Allah who created him with a lot of many advantage. He wondering if Allah not make him like this, of course his life not necessarily as beautiful as now. I hope that Fariz always thanks to God and always try his best to make his mother proud.

Komentar

Postingan Populer