This is Me


My name is Muhamad Rifqi Adiguna, i was born on 15 April 2002 and now my age is 16 years old. I have one sister. Her name is Nuri Insani Andyani. The difference in age between me and my sister is far away. Our difference age is 10 years old.

When i spent my life about 16 years I realize some weakness in my life and sometimes it ruins my life too. it is like I easily to get stressed of something. when I was in elementary school i have stressed and not present in school about 1 month because I stressed out I get sick.

And also I have a weaknesses that keep repeating. This weaknesses is I easily to forget something and it always. My goods that always I forgot is my wallet hehehe.... I almost left my wallet in some restourant. I also have lose my wallet and it makes my parents mad and when I search my wallet it is in under car chair.

Beside my weakness I also have strength. My strenght is I am very discipline about time. The example is I dont like to late when I went to school. When I was in Junior High School, I went to school about 5.30 A.M. but sometimes I went about 5.50 A.M because my sister that took me to school is very slow when prepare. I school in SMP 2 that time, and I was in Gatot Subroto when 6.30 A.M because there was a traffic jam. And I started to crying because i dont want to go to school so my sister turn back the car and back to home. I just dont like to get in to the class when I'm late because in my mind its better just stay at home than go late to school.

I also have strengh about diligent. Because I am discipline it also make myself be diligent at study because I also don't like to confirm late my homework or repeat the test because my score is bad. Because of that, I push myself to be diligent and for a long time I got used to it. I have a hobby, there are listening music or playing badminton. I like music because sometimes when I stress or bored, music can make me calm. I like to playing badminton because it is one of the sport that very safe from injury and also fun.

I have a dream to get in to ITB when I finished Senior High School. I want to enter the faculty "Teknik Kimia ITB" because it is very relate to myself and also the amployment opportunity is very big. To achieve that I have to be more focused and not stressed when I studied in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung because I know in this school is very hard to get a good score. I have to be more diligent and always challenge myself to be better so I can enter ITB university.

When I finish in university later I want to work at the best company and suit with my passion. I also want to get married and have happy family. Not just happy in family relationship, I want to have a happy relationship with others. I want to be a person that can make other people happy. To achieve all of that I have to be open to others and I have to make my relationship with others be bigger than now. If I can do all of that, I'm sure all of my dreams can be come true.

Komentar

Postingan Populer