My Holiday




After Rifqi and Fariz introduction each other in hospital, now they be a really good friend even bestfriend. Now they are meeting again after school in front of SMAN 3 and 5 Bandung on jl. Belitung. They are talking about what their plan in next December holiday.
R          : ”Hi Fariz!! I’m so sorry I come late”
F          : ”It doesn’t matter, I was in here in 5 minutes ago.”
R          : ”How was your school??”
F          : ”Just like always, I have very much homework and test. How about you?”
R          : ”Me too, hahaha. Oh yeah Fariz, When will we have a holiday?”
F          : ”Maybe we have a same holiday, about in the beginning of December.”
R          : ”Wow its nice, so it just about 2 weeks later, right??”
F          : ”Yes you are right, I am very excited and I can’t wait it again.” 
R          : ”Yes me too, By the way what will you in next holiday?”
F          : ”I don’t know. You know I’m from Majalengka, maybe I will come back to my born city, and play with my old friends.”
Rifqi    : ”When will you do that?”
F          : ”Hmm… maybe in near the end of my holiday, because in the beginning I will have fun with my family first.”
R          : ”With whom will you do it?”
F          :”When I was in junior high school, I have a squad. Maybe I will play with them.”
R          : ” How you go to Majalengka, by the bus??”
F          : ”No, I will go to Majalengka by my car with my family.”

R          :”Why do you plan it?”
F          : “Actually, i really miss them so much and maybe them miss me too.”
R          : “I see that... you are really a friendly boy”
F          : “Thanks. How about you? I sure you have a really good plan.”
R      : “Wkwkwk of course i have.. When holiday came, i will go to my mother’s hometown and after my family have a plan that we will go to europe and we are going to traveling state in europe.”
F          : “Wow nice... When you will do that?”
R         :“I will go to hometown in the beginning of my holiday about 3 days, and about go to europe maybe in the new year, in the end of december.”
F          : “How you go to your hometown and europe?”
R        :“I am going to hometown just with my family, but about europe with my big family; my cousin, my nephew, my aunt, and my uncle.”
F          : “Why you go there ki?”
R         :“My family go to hometown because we want to meet my grandfather and look after him after a long time that we never seen him. About europe that is my big family plans from a year past that we want to traveling to another state.”
F          : “That’s a really really nice holiday wow...”
R          : “Hahaha.... thank you”
F          : “Ki... our grab car is already came lets go”
R          : “Okay... lets gooo”


They go together and continue their talking. That day was feel so short but that was a happy day. 
To be continued...

Komentar

Postingan Populer