A Nightmares Memories

Now i will give you story about the worst memories when i was  a kid.



When i was a 4 grade, around 10 years old. I had a holiday because it was end year, so i had a long holiday. in the start of my holiday i was confused what i have to do. next i had an idea that i wanted to stay overnight in my cousin with my mom, because my father have a duty in out of town and my sister have a holiday with her friend so i'm just with my mom.

So, i said to my mom that i wanted to stay overnight in my cousin with her. but my mom said that can not be tomorrow because there is guest tomorrow afternoon, may be day after tomorrow that we can go. I feel sad because i want to went there right that time. but i had to be patient because thats not a long time so i could went there.

In the day that my mother promised, i woke up very soon and i already have a suited very fasted. i spoiled to mom for my mom to be faster. and.... i wait for a long time for my mom finished. after that my mom and i go to my cousin house with no talking because i cranky to my mom.

When my mom and i was in front my cousin house, my mo forget to say that we came in the morning, so the house there is no one. when my mom called my aunt, my aunt and my cousin was in market. so we wait about half hours and then my aunt and my cousin came. in the house we are talking, eating together. In the afternoon i said to my cousin that i want play a playstation. because in the house there was no playstation so we dicided to rent playstation and take playstation to home that not to far.

My cousin and i went there by use bicycle, and i was pounded by him. when we came there, we directly said to the counter that we want rent ap playstation 2. So the counter directly prepared the playstation. After that we were went home, but now my cousin was walked and i was rode a bycycle. i said to my cousin that i want to go faster with this bike. so i went first, when i was when i forgot where my cousin house, so i compose the direction by myself.

Suddenly i came to the very little alley, in there i feel scared and i cried there. there was a man sees me, came to me, and asked me why i cried. i said that i dont know where my cousin house, i dont know a little bit. the man was confused because i dont know where my address.So he lead i to search where my cousin's house, i cried in the way while i crying and the man told me to be patient. and in the way i met with my cousin, my cousin came to me with the face that really worries wkwkwk... my cousin say thanks to the man because the man has found me and take care of me for a few times. but i not say thanks because i still crying, but with sincere i would say thanks to the man whether i cant meet him.

i dont know if i dont met with the man maybe i cant meet with my cousin, or maybe i have been lost wkwkwk and reported as a lost boy.
when i came to my cousin house my mom cry because she worried if i lost and say sorry because i was naughty. Yes this is my story and i cant forget this is the most horrible story i had.

The end.

Komentar

Postingan Populer