A New Friend Is A New Memories

The following conversation between Fariz and Rifqi who met for the first time in a hospital.



Fariz    : Hello good morning.
Rifqi     : Hello good morning too.
Fariz    : I am fariz, may I know your name
Rifqi     : Oh sure, I am rifqi. Nice meet you Fariz.
Fariz    : Nice to meet you to Rifqi. By the way, what are you doing in here?
Rifqi     : I am waiting for my mother who’s already take medical check up, how about you Riz?
Fariz    : I am looking after my friend who’s get typhus…
Rifqi     : Where do you live fariz?
Fariz    : I come from majalengka but now I live in Bandung on jl. Bungursari VII No.2 Padasuka near Saung angklung Udjo.
Rifqi     : Ohh whether I totally live in bandung, I live on Jl. Saluyu XIII-C  No. 307 Komp. Riung Bandung. Why are you come to Bandung??
Fariz    : Well, exactly why I come to Bandung in order to take National High School in Bandung, I have house in Bandung too, so its not make me hard to go here.
Rifqi     : Ohh that a nice choice.
Fariz     : Mmm, how old are you??
R ifqi    : I am fifteen years old, and I am a grade ten.
Fariz     : What !? We are in the same age. I am a grade ten too.
Rifqi    : Where are you school fariz?
Fariz    : I am school in SMAN 3 Bandung Ki, How about you??
Rifqi    : Wahh, you school in there?? Its mean we are neighbor hahaha.
Fariz    : Ohh!? You are school in SMAN 5 Bandung!?
Rifqi    : Yes of course.
Fariz    : That sounds great.. I hope we can be a good friend.
Rifqi    : By the way, how about atmosphere in SMAN 3 school? We are in the same build but in different environment.
Fariz    : The atmosphere is nice, between teacher and student have a good relationship, but about lesson is so hard and so many homework.
Rifqi    : SMA 5 is like that too.. but maybe the different of our school is about the lesson that not too hard, and non academic event is more than academic event.
Fariz    : I see that.. What sport do you like??
Rifqi    : Hmm, maybe i like basketball than the other, how about you?
Fariz    : Thats amazing.. i like basketball too but for me swim is my favourite sport.
Rifqi    : Thats cool hahaha... Do you like reading a novel?
Fariz    : Yes i do, specially comedy novel. I prever reading a comic. How about you??
Rifqi    : Whahahaha i like them both too.. but romance is my favorite genre.
Fariz    : How about activities? What activities that you often do?
Rifqi    : Activities that i often do maybe watch youtube or listened music while i studying, how about you?
Fariz    : I like read a book about a lesson in school like math or physics so i can know more than the other about the lesson.
Rifqi    : Ohh right.. thats a nice strategy. Can i do that too?
Fariz    : Oh yeah of course.. It can for everyone who want to be better.
Rifqi    : That’s nice, thank you Riz..
Fariz    : Your welcome.

Semeone called Rifqi while they talking...
Rifqi    : Hello?? Ohh mom. Okay i will be there in 5 minutes... Fariz im sorry i must go.
Fariz    : What happened??
Rifqi    : No, my mother want me on her side.
Fariz    : Oh right, your mother needs you hahaha... Thank you for your sharing, i hope i can meet you and sharing each other again.
Rifqi    : Of course, see ya..

Fariz    : Byeee...

-The End-

Komentar

Postingan Populer